Kendriya Vidyaylaya Sangathan announces registration process for the academic session 2019-20 for the 1st class. Registration for 1st class admission is being conducted online.
- Availability of Application forms 1st March 2019
- Last date to apply 19th March 2019
- First admission list 26th March 2019
- Second admission list 9th April 2019
- Third admission list 23rd April 2019
- A valid mobile number with Indian SIM card.
- A valid Email ID.
- A Digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB).
- A scan of the child’s birth certificate(JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB).
- Details of Government Certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section.
- Transfer details of parents/grandparents whose service credential will be used in the application.
THE ORDER OF PRIORITY FOR ADMISSION
- Category 1- Central Government Employees
- Category 2- Employees of Autonomous Bodies under Central Government
- Category 3- State Government Employees
- Category 4-Employees of Autonomous Bodies under State Government.
- Category 5- Self Employed / Private Services / Floating Population
PARENTS WOULD NEED TO REGISTER FIRST THROUGH THE ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ LINK GIVEN ON THE WEBSITE.On successful registration, they will be provided with the unique login code. using this login code, login and fill the application form. you can choose three different Vidyalayas in India, in a single form.
After submitting Application form, a unique Application Submission Code, that is different from the login code will be provided. Please note down your Application Submission Code and the list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission.