For Joint Engineering Aspirant (JEE) mains, the National Testing agency (NTA) has released a notice. According to the notice, if any candidate is find in multiple filing, the agency can cancel the application of that candidate.
NTA in it’s official release said, “it is seen that some candidates of JEE (main) April 2019 are filing multiple online application. If any candidate is found doing multiple filing then his/her application will be cancelled by the agency. Only one application is to be submitted by the candidates”.
The official release also stated that, if any candidate do this then their application will be cancelled without any prior notice. If the candidate had already filed the application once then he/do do not have to file it again.
HERE ARE STEPS TO PREVENT YOUR CANDIDATURE FROM CANCELLING:
- jeemain.nic.in, open official website.
- Click ‘apply for JEE main 2019’ on the home page.
- The candidate who did not applied for January exam should click at ‘proceed to apply’ under ‘fresh candidate register’ otherwise click on ‘proceed to apply’ under ‘registered candidates log in’.
- Read the instructions, click check box.
- registered candidates will be asked to log in directly.
- candidates who didn’t applied the form in January will have to start filing the form.
- after filing the form, note down system generated application number.
- upload the image and pay the exam fee.
If the transaction is cancelled while the procedure, the amount will be refunded automatically by the bank to the concerned debit/credit card within 15 days of the submission date.