For NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 counselling, Maharashtra has begun the registration process. Students who wish to apply for state quota seats in Maharashtra have to qualify NEET PG and NEET MDS exams. These students have time till March 5, 2019 to fill the form which includes uploading documents and paying online fees.
Students have to be present for the physical verification of documents at pre-designated centres, once Maharashtra Common Entrance Test cell will release the general list.
STEPS FOR THE REGISTRATION OF FORMS:
- open the official website for Maharashtra CET cell http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on the link given ‘NEET-PGM/PGD 2019’
- You will be re-directed to the registration page
- Click on new registration
- complete the application form
- Login again and verify the application form
- make application fee payment using the online payment gateway
- Upload all the documents after payment
- take printout of the application form after final submission
Students those who will not upload the documents will not be eligible for physical verification of documents.