Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examination of class 12th starts from February 15, tomorrow, while class 10th exam will start from February 21, 2019. This year the board worked very hard for conducting 100% Error free exam.
To prevent the examination from malpractices and paper leak, CBSE has introduced many strict measures like geo-tagged, time-based tracking and monitoring of confidential material and live web-streaming from examination centres.
Around 31 lakh students are appearing for the examination those who registered and 3 lakh officials for the examination. According to the board, 4,974 exams centres have been set up across the country for 2019 board examination.
Centre Superintendent (CS) will handle the question paper.
For the candidates appearing for board exam, CBSE has issued some important instructions:
- Candidates need to be at the centre before 10 am on exam days.
- Students appearing for the exam have to wear their school uniform for security purpose. No casuals will be entertained.
- Last years paper are not allowed to carry in the exam hall.
- Parents/guardians of the students are not allowed to be inside the exam premises.
- Students have to bring their admit card with themselves. Without admit card no student will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Only 24 students will sit on examination hall. No student will leave their seat without permission.
The board is following strict measure this time after an alleged leak of paper last year.